LTC examination: timetable revealed
Planning Inspectorate publishes ‘Rule 8 letter’
We now have a complete timetable for the examination of the National Highways application for a Development Consent Order for the Lower Thames Crossing.
The Planning Inspectorate published “the Rule 8 letter” on Tuesday last week (June 27); it includes:
- The examination timetable
- Further procedural decisions made by the Examining Authority
- Information about hearings and site inspections
- Information about the availability of examination documents
- Guidance on making a submission
The examination began on Tuesday, June 20, and with the procedural hearings having been completed the examination moves to the initial hearings.
CPRE Kent will be giving a virtual presentation to an open-floor hearing on Wednesday (July 5) at the Dartford Bridge Hilton, where we will clarify the issues we have with the project.
The deadline for written representations is Tuesday, July 18.
- For more on the Lower Thames Crossing scheme, click here